AUDIT IN MÜNSTER
All areas of auditing are one of our core competencies. As independent, conscientious, discreet and self-reliant auditors, we have the claim to always perform our activities responsibly and carefully.
Since we perceive our mandate as a holistic consulting and auditing assignment, we see it as our task and primary target to create more value in addition to the independent audit. This is regularly expressed by the fact that we generate further consulting recommendations from the knowledge gained during the audit.
Due to our extensive experience in the preparation and auditing of annual, group and consolidated financial statements under commercial law, we´re able to guarantee a smooth execution of our audits. During the audit process, we accompany our clients with respect for normal day-to-day business and thus work as independently, effectively and resource-efficiently as possible.
The use of the latest auditing software and data analysis tools as well as the targeted, company-specific risk analysis, taking into account the complexity of the company or group to be audited, are the decisive factors for an efficient audit.
Furthermore, we set a high value on the compilation of our highly qualified audit teams, which convince with their performance and personalities.
- Annual audits according to § 316 HGB (German Commercial Code); statutory and voluntary
- Audits of consolidated and group financial statements according to § 290 HGB; statutory and voluntary
- Municipal annual audits according to § 95 section 1 and § 101 section 1 Municipal Regulations North Rhine-Westphalia (GO NRW)
- Other annual audits; e.g. of chambers and associations based on commercial law
In addition to the aforementioned audits, we also offer the preparation of annual, group and consolidated financial statements:
- Creation without assessment
- Creation with plausibility assessment
- Creation with comprehensive assessments
Special audits are regularly reserved for auditors with specific expertise due to their qualification as auditors and/or many years of experience in the respective areas. Therefore, we can also offer comprehensive and competent support for the following services:Annually recurring audits
- Audits in accordance with the German Financial Asset Brokerage Regulation (Finanzanlagenvermittlungsverordnung, FinVermV)
- Audits in accordance to the Broker and Property Developer Regulation (Makler- und Bauträgerverordnung, MaBV)
- Audits of the regularity of management in accordance with § 53 of the German Budgetary Principles Act (Haushaltsgrundsätzegesetz, HGrG)
- Audits in accordance to the regulations of the German Combined Heat and Power Act (Kraft-Wärme-Kopplungsgesetz, KWKG) and Renewable Energies Act (Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetz, EEG)
- Audits in accordance to the packaging regulations (Verpackungsverordnung, VerpackV)
- Auditor's review of financial statements
- Audit of annual accounts/ financial statements for a special purpose
- Examination of financial information and their components
- Examination of the value of contributions in kind in accordance with the German Stock Corporation Act, the Private Limited Companies Act or the Transformation Act (Aktiengesetz, AktG; GmbH-Gesetz, GmbHG und Umwandlungsgesetz, UmwG) in case of foundation or capital increases
- Examination of the Tax Compliance Management System
- Audit of closing balance sheets and interim financial statements
- Embezzlement and Fraud checks and audits
We consequently apply the knowledge we gain in tax and legal consulting and auditing in client-specific financial statements. This also means that we use this knowledge as a basis for further consulting services and are thus able to offer fast, efficient and result-oriented solutions to acute questions and problems.
Due to our qualified business management and legal training and the extensive experience of our team, we also offer competent consulting services in the following areas:
- Valuation of companies
- Valuation of contributions in kind
- Valuation of intangible assets
- Valuation of book values of participations and investments under commercial law
- Assessment of the existence of reasons for opening insolvency proceedings
- Valuation of compensation claims; e.g. in shareholder disputes and inheritance cases
- Independent expert and appraiser; e.g. fairness opinion, other valuation reports
- Certification of business plans and plausibility checks as well as support in establishing contacts and negotiations with debt and equity capital providers; in particular the legal and economic support of start-ups
- Integrated corporate planning; including rolling asset, financial and earnings planning
- Creation of restructuring concepts for medium-sized companies
- Advice on the introduction, implementation and improvement of internal auditing
- Consulting on the introduction, implementation and improvement of internal control systems
- Consulting on the introduction, implementation and improvement of risk management systems
- Consulting on the introduction, implementation and improvement of compliance management systems
- Purchase price allocation in the balance sheet for of company acquisitions and first-time preparation of consolidated financial statements